Sunday, November 23, 2008

My 1st blog award!!

What an honor to receive an award!! My wonderful friend, Allison
gave me this award as an incentive to keep making my blog better
and more fun! Don't you just love people who motivate you in a positive way?



For this award I am supposed to list 5 things that I think are FABULOUS!!
(In no particular order)



1) Shabby Chic decor-especially for Christmas




2) Christmas Markets in Europe (pictured is the market in Strausbourg, France)

Don't you just love the encased chandeliers? Amazing





3) Cruising Around Europe- we took out first cruise back in Oct to the Eastern Med

and it was MORE than FABULOUS!! (this was from Santorini, Greece-our fav stop!)



4) Interlaken, Switzerland in July for a church retreat-it was a little bit of Heaven



5)- My family!!! Can you get anymore fabulous than that?





No comments: