Monday, January 5, 2009

Brugge, Belgium 11-12 Dec 08

On Dec 11-12th, my friend Tammy, her mother Diana, and myself went to Brugge, Belgium. Tammy knows that I love this village so she invited me to go!!Yeah-3rd time this year!! However it is not hard to figure out why-it is wonderful. We stayed at our usual B & B- Kwalito. The Christmas Market was going on, so that was a bonus. We had a super time and I even bought a large rolling suitcase to carry around all our collectibles-gotta love Hema (a new store I discovered where everything is from the Netherlands)-love it. Anyways, it was a great 2 days! Thanks Tammy for the memories!


My absolute fav pic, I can't believe my camera took this at night!
Brugge at sunset

Tammy and I infront of one of the many churches

Brugge-a pick of one of the canals (Brugge is called the Venice of the North)

Brugge center all lit up Another one of the center buildings-so lovely

The street that has one of my favorite stores-Dille and Kamille

We ate a fantastic, authentic Dutch meal-the ambiance was wonderful

The outside of de Vaalmsche Pot-a fab dutch restaurant-so quaint

de Vlaamsche Pot-Yummy!

Brugge center

A beautiful manger scene

The ice rink in the center of Brugge-I loved all the white Christmas Trees!!





No comments: