Friday, March 16, 2012

VINTAGE MARKET and my 100th post!

It's that time again!!!!!




Our May Market is just around the bend and do we have a treat for you!!!


We just returned from a fabulous shopping trip in Sweden, so if you love Scandinavian style, then you won't want to miss this event!!!




Our event will be a white tent affair, with 2 other buildings carrying our wares!!!




In other exciting news, European Vintage Chic will be joining us with his goods from all around Europe!! Bring a friend!






Keep checking back for sneak peeks and other exciting details.





This is also my 100th post! I have been blogging for several years, but don't seem to have the time to do it regularly! Nevertheless, I enjoy it when I can; here's to 100 more posts!



Don't forget to check out our latest finds and "LIKE" us on our Facebook page.

No comments: